skip to content

See Government guidance on how to export or import objects of cultural interest.

  • You will need a UK Licence to export cultural objects from the UK to any destination outside the UK
  • You do not need a licence to move objects of cultural interest from Great Britain to Northern Ireland

For further guidance, contact the Import Export Hub: 

Login with Raven